Pros And Cons Of Coffee Consumption
We all have our own reason to drink coffee – Addiction for some and an energy booster for others. Anyway it’s not bad at all, but with its positives and negatives.
- Contains minerals, antioxidants and essential vitamins.
- Reduced risk of serious ailments such as cancer, Parkinson’s, heart disease and diabetes.
- 20% reduced chances of breast and prostate cancer for women who drink coffee daily.
- Loss of sleep and Insomnia in worst cases.
- Frequent need to go to bathroom, temporary rise in blood pressure, staining of teeth, and acidity.
- There is a conclusive evidence of carcinogen production in coffee bean roasting process.
The final Words
Weigh your options well when you pick that cup of coffee.
Explore more today via the infographic below. (Infographic Source/Credit)